Monday, January 14, 2008

Music?

Hey guys!!

Hurm .. Music.. Are you guys like music? I’m extremely fanatic of music. I ♥ music damn much.. On my free time I’ll listen to the music.. Sometimes, I have daydream to be a star.. Haha.. Sound funny right for those who can’t singing but want to be a star.. But it’s not a fault have daydream.. =P

Hurm.. I wish I will have my own album.. I will name my CD album ’Dreams and Hopes’.. It’s sound weird? Ahh.. I don’t care because I want share with my fans (haha) bout my dreams and hope.. I want everybody know about my hopes.. Want to guys know what the title of my songs?

Ha, here it is…


PART1
» Blushing
» keep inside
» stuck
» zero thinking
» can’t wait anymore

PART2
» I’m ready
» Let’s start
» Flying together
» Free world
» Happy forever


Actually the first 5 songs is about myself and the bottom 5 is all about my hopes..

Hmm.. I wish one of my song will be the hits song.. Top in chart maybe.. hehe.. One of my song I wish is I’m ready.. This song means a lot to me..


I’m ready. It’s including of my hopes. I wish I am ready for anything.. Ready for something people ask me to do in public. I have no self-confident.. I’m always got nervous if I stand in front of lot of peoples.. I’ll become speechless and I fell like I’m stupid.. Huhu.. =( So, I’m always hope that I will say I’m ready if someone ask me to do something..

so, any question that you want to ask about ’Dreams and Hopes’ just leave me a comment yeah.. Daa~~ Salam

syera

No comments: